Let’s Consider the Business Insurance that is Right for You
- If you have employees are you meeting requirements for Workers Compensation.
- Is your business is a limited liability corporation? You should consider general liability coverage.
- It is possible to be over insured. Make sure you policy amounts make sense for your business.
- If you run a business from your home, equipment and inventory will not be covered under your homeowners insurance.
- Has your policy kept pace with changes in your business.
- What will happen to your business if you have an unintended interruption.
- Are there key employees that your business would suffer without? You may want to consider key person coverage.
- Does your company offer health insurance to it’s employees?
- Do you sell products or service that require product liability insurance?
Call Insurance Plus today to learn how we can help you!